Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers & Thermal equipment’s :
We, Venvel Thermal & Mechanical Designers follow universally accepted thermal design practice as follows:
- Collection of temperature & flow requirements from customer.
- Calculating opposite side temperature & flow details.
- LMTD calculation.
- Selection of material.
- Velocity approximation based on fluid and material used.
- Surface area calculation.
- Arriving number of tubes & sizing of Shell, Tube sheet, Headers, inlet & outlet .
- Final verification by any external agency or HTRI.
Types of thermal design packages:
- Shell and Tube Design
- Air cooled Heat Ex Design
- Condensers Design
- U tube Bundle Design
- Kettle Re-Boiler Design
- Oil Coolers Design
- LP / HP Heaters Design